Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hayley's Block for Jennifer

Hello everyone! I am Mrs. Pickles aka Hayley from lovely Saskatchewan, Canada. I finally got my block done (sorry for being a bit late) and figured I should post it!

I had a little trouble with this block as I couldn't quite wrap my head around the whole wonky aspect! My very first and only quilt I have made was a log cabin so every time something would look a little wonky I found myself fixing it! After looking at everyone  blocks it looks like I should have used a few more colours and cut my strips a Little less uniformly..lol Oh well I hope Jennifer can learn to love my block :P
Take care

1 comment:

  1. Hayley, it's great! I have most of the blocks now. Even though they have come from many different stashes, the use of the same pattern by each quilter plus the consistent use of the same color families ties them all together...yours will fit in perfectly. Thanks so much for making it for me! I look forward to starting work on this quilt next weekend.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete