Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blocks for Micaela from Amy in Canada

Wow!  This came together so quickly! I tried so hard to get my points to line up, but it seems to me that luck plays a big part! Ah well, one of them is perfect...

I've machine quilted my LOVE quilt and am on to the hand-stitching. It is taking a long time, but the result is beautiful! I'm hoping that my sewing to-do stays small in the next couple of weeks and I can get it done before our next quilting year begins!

Happy Holidays to you all and I look forward to hearing from you in the New Year!
xx
Amy

1 comment:

  1. They look great Amy! You have a nice variety of fabrics in these blocks. It's fun to hear about the work you are doing on the LOVE quilt. It sounds like cozy work for snowy Canadian evenings.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete