Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Midwest Modern & Pretty in Pink

A little more Amy Butler for your quilt, Chris... a Midwest Modern print with a touch of buttery soft yellow and turquoise, with a pink swirl blender (I think it's actually from a Valentine's collection).
I may have to make one of these quilts myself... a fun and simple block to make and I can't wait to see how your quilt comes together!

And, Jennifer, my DVD and my blocks & scraps came the other day... thank you SO, SEW, MUCH! My hubby is looking forward to watching the program with me.  I almost forgot--I meant to show you a pic of my blocks that I have received all together:


4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is going to be stunning Doris, I love it!! Your two blocks for Chris are beautiful too. The Midwest Modern is perfect for the color possibilities she requested. Fun post to see!
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! And sorry my blocks aren't in the picture :( I will give them to you at the meeting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two big wows for your impressive stuff Doris, your blocks for Chris are fun and the + and x blocks look terrific all lined up together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blocks Doris, thank you, thank you! I've always admired this Amy Butler fabric and the colour combinations are fabulous. Your x + blocks look great together Doris, what a fun quilt you will have!

    ReplyDelete