Here is the block that I have made for Anthea. The greys and the blues work very well together. I chose one white/beige which had a bit of pattern on it and it stands out, especially in the photo. I hope that in the overall scrapy look of the quilt the pattern blends in well. I used the log cabin ruler (see comments on previous post) and it was excellent. If anyone plans to do a log cabin quilt on their own I would definitely recommend it. I have a few strips of blue/grey which I am about to post to Jennifer so she can add them to her block if she likes. I am looking forward to seeing the final look of this quilt, I think it will be terrific.
Happy Sewing Anthea!