Friday, December 20, 2013

You Made My Day, Week, Month...

Dear Quilting Friends,

I just received the most wonderful Christmas present by email! Thank you so much for all of your kind and generous words. I feel so happy and lucky that I have found ALL OF YOU as well! I also have learned from each one of you. I see that something else is on the way to my inbox from Hancocks of Paducah. Thank you in advance for that gift too. I'm sure much of it will end up in your quilts in the months to come.

My husband and I have just decided this morning to go to Florida for Christmas! We are leaving on Monday morning so I am working to get the blog up and running for the new year by this Sunday night. I have what I hope will be a fresh and fun new idea for the January block. We will be up and running by the end of this weekend if you need an excuse to escape and go to sew during your holiday! My goal is also to get Micaela's block made and posted tomorrow.

Thank you again for everything that you have given to me! I'm looking forward to a new year. Thank you again to Meg, Chris, Doris, and Shauna for their contributions to our group. Please be sure to post your finished bee work.

Here is a quick and colorful look back at 2013!


 
Love and Happy Holidays!
Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment