Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sneak Peek at 2013 Charity Quilt

Hello Ladies, I think I have all of the blocks now for our charity quilt for a child. Thank you 2013 members! It was so fun to lay these out and start to get an idea of what the finished quilt will look like:
 
The plan is still to finish this and give it to a local refugee center here in Switzerland. I have already made a contact and they will be happy to take our quilt.
 
Please let me know in the comments section any of your ideas for a charity quilt for 2014.
 
xoJennifer

4 comments:

  1. I love how colorful the quilt is! The blocks blend fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jennifer...it's amazing! I love love love this quilt and the beautiful energy it emits...thank you for suggesting this idea for our group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katy! If any of you have pattern ideas, color ideas, or if you want to sponsor this project and complete the quilt (which means you decide which charity it goes to!) leave your ideas here in the comments section of this post so everyone can see. I'm open to anything!
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete