Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Katy's June and July blocks...

Girls...
For some reason, I haven't been feeling my sewing mojo lately. Maybe summer is just too absorbing, but my sewing machine sits idle. I have my 2013 quilt top all put together now and just need to tackle the sandwiching and top stitching...maybe in August. My machine is also misbehaving, so I'm starting to look at new machine options...

That being said, here are my late block photos for June and July. I dropped them in the mail last week, so I hope they've made it safely to their destinations by now.






Much love to all of you...
Katy

1 comment:

  1. Life gets full of other things sometimes doesn't it. Combining two days work and family means there is always something going on in my world. I expect that for most of us even a few hours for creativity are gratefully savoured.
    Your blocks are full of great fabrics and colours Katy.
    If you do end up shopping for a new machine, I hope you have fun. I imagine there is an enormous choice out there - so fingers crossed it is a straightforward decision.

    ReplyDelete