Friday, February 24, 2012

Hayley's Block for Katy

Hello Everyone! Its hard to believe that February is almost over it seems like it was just last week that I was getting ready for Christmas! Here is my block for February. I am a new quilter so I don't have a lot of fabric in my stash and what I do have I generally don't have more than one of the same colour. I did have a few pinks FQ and needed to buy some pink fabric for another Bee so I figured what the heck pink it is! I hope it is okay that I could only use 5 different fabrics, but that is all I had/could afford. 


Take Care,
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Hayley, it's beautiful! I love those shades of pink, especially the hot pink. I liked Katy's February block so much that I have been working on a few more blocks for myself. Seeing this one of yours makes me realize I want to make a pink block next...so far I have made blue, b & w, and green. It's such an easy project for the end of the day when I come home from work and just want to play for 15-30 minutes while something is cooking for dinner.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete