I finally got my new sewing room unpacked and ready to go (well at least enough to sew). I appreciate Chris' patience in my getting the August blocks done! Thanks so much! And Linsay's block was a lot of fun to put together-especially digging through my scraps to find fabrics. Both months' blocks will be in the mail tomorrow!
After painting and getting new floors put in, I am finally able to sew! I made a design wall out of foam insulation board and quilt batting...only problem is that I have already filled it and need another! I got the idea from Ellison Lane Quilts and Oh!Fransson. Very easy to put together! I am still trying to figure out where to put things on the wall and what to do with my fabric stash-shelving of some sort...just so excited to have this wonderful space to work in!