Saturday, November 24, 2012

Practice makes (almost) perfect!

Thanks Chris and Amy for your tips last weekend, I gave  thought to all of your suggestions and as you can see, the points are much better! And thanks too Micaela for your kind words. I will keep the first attempts for something else. I'll get these in the mail on Monday.


I also have a little show and tell of two projects that I am putting the final touches on this weekend. I have been working on these two twin size quilts to give as gifts. They are from the pattern Off Track by Cluck Cluck Sew.

Anna's Quilt:




Michelle's quilt: 





I have one more twin size quilt that I want to get finished by Christmas using this cute owl fabric: 


Happy Sewing and Happy Weekend Everyone!

Jennifer





4 comments:

  1. Great Job Jennifer! And I love the quilts you have made as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jennifer :) Micaela is going to have an amazing quilt. You've been very productive as usual and I particularly like the blues and greens of Michelle's quilt. Cute, cute owl fabric too - I was only looking at that same fabric online the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful points! I love your show and tell. The quilt pattern is great for showing off lots of different types of fabirc and the overall effect is lovely. I must get my second block for Micaela finished off. I'll try and post a picture soon.
    Linsay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those quilts!!! So brights and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete