Monday, February 11, 2013

December/January Blocks finally done!

Hi All-
My main sewing machine crashed on me in December and my back up machine and I had major arguments over accuracy...so I have been delayed in completing my blocks for Jennifer. After deciding on paper-piecing my last block for accuracy's sake, I was able to get them in the mail today. I sent them on their way...only to get a phone call that my sewing machine is back in working order! YAY! Jennifer thank you for being so understanding! Here are the blocks I was able to complete for the charity quilt and for Jennifer's winter quilt.
 Starshine block

 Indian Summer block

 Air Castle block
 
Amy (USA)
 

4 comments:

  1. Amy, Thank you, Thank you! The Indian Summer block looks very complicated and so much like a snowflake! The charity block will be a perfect fit with the others...I can't wait to show you all the 2012 charity quilt, it is coming together perfectly, it's beautiful! I want to get it all put together and then give you a nice surprise someday on the blog. It will be finished by the end of March.
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your Indian Summer block too Amy. What an achievement. Bravo you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you have your sewing machine back :) I love the Indian Summer Block!! Did you say this was a paper piece block? Where did you get the template? Love all your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Shauna here is the link to the Indian Summer Block http://piecebynumber.com/IndianSummer-PieceByNumber.pdf
    Amy (USA)

    ReplyDelete