Saturday, September 14, 2013

Katy's twin blocks, take two

Chris...so sorry for not reading the directions properly...my first blocks weren't really twins, so here are some pink flower twins for your August quilt.


I found the flower print at a thrift shop in New Hamburg a year or two ago, no doubt coming from one of the mennonite quilters in the region. I hope they fit in with the rest of your pretty blocks. I'll drop them in the mail now! Now on to Shauna's much-belated tree block and the September block... I have my sewing mojo back.
xo
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katy, thank you. You really didn't need to make another set :) Yesterday I arranged all the blocks I've received so far on my living room floor. They look fabulous altogether. Today I'm off to a quilting lady's studio to work on my red, white and aqua quilt from last year. Nothing like a day's retreat in the Hills! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabric too Katy. I tried to make a second set of blocks for Chris and they were not perfect twins either. I sent them on anyway and hopefully they will blend in with the others (or be good scraps for Chris for a future project)! Would love to see your tree block, when you have it done please post again.
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete