Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stephanie's block from Linsay.

It rained all day here on Sunday so I hid in my sewing room and made Stephanie's block.  This is a fun block to make and the end result is going to be a quilt which is bursting with colour.  I didn't fussy cut the strips but some flowers positioned themselves nicely on the red strip and a little bird landed near the bottom right hand corner.

Fortunately it is still raining which gives me the opportunity to get back into the sewing room to make our charity block that I have been meaning to get round to for ages.  I know which block I want to make I just need to find the fabrics to match the guide fabric.

Linsay.

2 comments:

  1. Your fabric choices make a lovely and bright block Linsay. That bird is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I got Amy from Canada's block yesterday. It is like Christmas!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete