I was feeling a bit more confident this go around, and then realized I had no clue how to do these HST things! Thank you so much for Amy (Canada) and Shauna and Micaela who came to my rescue at Amy's house. It was really nice getting to meet them, and spend time learning a bit more about quilting. I got everything cut and made the triangles and turned them into squares while at Amy's house. I never thought I'd be able to do this, so I'm feeling quite accomplished now! I managed to finally sort out the bobbin issue. I still can't explain it, but now it works, so I'm just knocking on wood that it doesn't happen again. I finally pieced it all together today and I think that, aside from a few little things that I can notice, it looks okay! I'm sure that as I make more of these, I'll be able to line them up a bit better, but I really gave it my best this time around! I'm really looking forward to next month's quilt now.