Friday, June 6, 2014

Amy's May and June Blocks (USA)

HI All!
The month of May completely passed me by and I suddenly realized I hadn't done my block for Linsay! So sorry! It is done and will be in the mail!! I love the movement of this quilt.

I also made Stephanie's blocks for June.   The only thing I noticed is in cutting the white pieces for this block, cut 4 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch squares- not 2 1/2 inch squares. Not a big trimming down if you cut larger though! I love these blocks and can see making many of them in my future! The gray I used is a dark gray, but shows black here. I hope it is okay! 
Now that the kids are out of school for the summer, I have to find time to get all my projects done!
Happy Sewing All!
Amy (USA)

1 comment:

  1. Your green version of Linsay's block is so vibrant Amy. The centre square is really at home there. I love how scraps of what you've used for me and Linsay are there in Stephanie's block - what a great connection.

    ReplyDelete