Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Block -Amy (USA) Posting for Pam

Hi All!
Pam asked me to post the following for her-

"Hi International Quilt Girlfriends!
We are on our way to Oregon and realized I didn't post yet as host. So what I would like is a 6 inch block of your choice! So pick your favorite block, ie. Ohio star, bear paw, log cabin, churn dash, maple leaf, etc. I would like it done in solids only. Colors of your choice, except no black, brown, or white. The block needs to measure 6 1/2 inches ( 6 inches finished) please also include on an index card why this is your favorite block . Thanks, Pam!"

 I had the opportunity to see Pam in July and talked with her about her idea for this quilt. I am excited about it!
Now off to choose my block.....
Amy (USA)








No comments:

Post a Comment